“Dear God in Heaven, please help me to live my life in such a way that it is pleasing to you. Please consider me worthy to escape the time that is coming to test this world. In the name of Jesus, my Lord, I pray. Amen.”
- Keep God’s Word, don’t just read it, that is be Hearers & Doers of the Word.
- Walk in the Light, separate yourself from the world.
- Please God by the way you live.
- Witness to others, like Enoch who was raptured, tell people “the Lord is coming”
- Love the sinner but hate the sin
- Persevere, look forward, don’t turn back to the life you’ve left.
- Be Humble
- Be Holy
- Be Blameless, make every effort to stay blameless and pure.
- Be Watchful for the return of the Lord.
- Pray always
- The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. (Isa 24:19-20)
- March 11, 2011: Pacific coast of Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
- The 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake and Tsunami
- The 27 March, 1960, Great Alaska Earthquake and Tsunami
- The 22 May, 1960, Chilean Earthquake and Tsunami
- The 9 March, 1957, Aleutian Earthquake and Tsunami
- The 4 November, 1952, Kamchatka Earthquake and Tsunami
- Black Death
- Bubonic Plague
- Infectious Disease
- Antibiotic Resistance
- No Food
- Climate Change
- Global Warming Hoax
- Al Gore
- Falsified Data
There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”
Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!”
Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake.
The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.
Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found.
He will confirm a covenant with many for one `seven.' In the middle of the `seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. Mark 13:32 is an exact parallel.
“Therefore be on the alert, for you do not know which day your Lord is coming.
“For this reason you be ready too; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will.
“Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour. Mark 13:33-37 is a parallel passage.
He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;
1 Thessalonians 5:1-2
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
There are several passages that do suggest that the faithful believer will not be caught by surprise:
1 Thessalonians 5:4
Let us remember that the Lord has called us to be alert:
“And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.” ,
“But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.”
“For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,”
“And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.” Matthew 24:36-3